Flue gases treatment
Ludan agreed with the power – station CET GOVORA to implement a Pilot system on flue – gases emitted from a 50 MW production unit, burning Coal.
The operation was approved by the local environmental authorities, which has been involved in the operation supervision and testing.
Scope of work
- Detail engineering;
- Procurement, construction;
- Technical assistance;
- Project management and coordination.
Client: CET GOVORA / Project: Flue gases treatment / Location: Romania / Type of Work: EPC
Fuel Gas Treatment
The object of this project is to install a flue gas treatment system in order to reduce the emissions of SOx, NOx and P.M. (air pollution) emitted in Power Plant during the production of electricity and steam.
- SOx will be reduced below 1700 mg/Nm3;
- NOx will be reduced below 500 mg/Nm3;
- P.M. will be reduced below 50 mg/Nm3.
Scope of Work:
- Know-how, good Engineering practice
- Standard equipment like tanks, blower, pumps, instrumentation,
- Process control equipment, raw materials for steel works,
- Technical assistance, commissioning and training;
- Construction works
Client: CET IASI / Project: Fuel Gas Treatment / Location: Romania / Type of Work: EPCM
Water balance for Steam Power Plant and deposits of ash, breeze and slurry
Elaboration of the water balance for Steam Power Plant and deposits of ash, breeze and slurry
Scope of Work:
- Unjustified losses detection and determination of their causes in order to establish remedial measures
- Establishing the economical operating schemes of cooling in conditions of given restriction (low river flows)
- Establishing the negative effects of inadequate quality of captured water
- Improvement of specific water norms on technological circuits and on the entire Steam Power Plant
Client: CE Rovinari / Project: Water Balance / Location: Romania / Type of Work: Engineering